Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Tìm lỗi ngữ pháp trong câu tiếng Anh



Thứ ba, 1/8/2017 | 11:31 GMT+7

|


Thứ ba, 1/8/2017 | 11:31 GMT+7


Tìm lỗi ngữ pháp trong câu tiếng Anh


Hãy kiểm tra ngữ pháp tiếng Anh của bạn bằng cách chỉ ra lỗi sai và sửa lại 10 câu dưới đây. 




1. We cleaned all the kitchen while our parents were out to dinner.


2. If I’m stressed out about something, I tend to have problem to fall asleep.


3. One of the most important issue is the lack of parking spaces at the local mall.


4. If you don’t mind, I’d prefer leave early tomorrow.


5. Do you have a few minutes to discuss about this project?


6. The survey we performed recently showed that most of customers are satisfied.


7. Although I’ve known him for a while, I still can’t believe how much stubborn he is.


8. This is a very simple procedure; it will take less of ten minutes.


9. I’ve loved classical music ever since I was child.


10. Would you like to take part of this activity?


>>



Thùy Linh - Espresso English |








Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét